Oriel Management Consulting Pte Ltd (“Oriel”) is a boutique consulting firm specializes in providing guidance to small & medium enterprises (“SMEs”) in the areas of business financing, product or service commercialization, market expansion mechanics such as channel development management via agency rights & distributorship, franchising, licensing, joint-ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
We Grow with You
Oriel understands that many SMEs have great business ideas, and product/services readily available to be offered to international markets. However, they are often constrained by inadequate resources in Capital, Connections and Capabilities.
We provide transaction support assistance to SMEs on matters relating to buying and selling of businesses, procuring finance and strategic partners to pursue business growth initiatives such as business mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures, franchising, licensing, acquiring agencies or distributorships, and large asset developments such as transportation facilities (highways, sea/airports), environmental (solid waste management, water & wastewater treatment), medical (hospitals, clinics & pharmacy chains), hospitality & leisure, industrial, residential and commercial projects.
Oriel’s access to strong network of consulting partners, private equity funds and banks in Asia, and our in-depth understanding of their requirements has enabled us to assist our Clients develop customized roadmap to achieve significant earnings growth, procure the necessary financing, and hand-hold them throughout the journey so that they accomplish the various milestones set out in the roadmap.
The Oriel Advantage
Value Creation Partnership
- Holistic approach. Oriel is committed to working alongside with you to grow your business empire. We look beyond just numbers. We seek out unpolished gems in your business and polish them from 4 key perspectives; product/service propositions, management team who delivers on its business vision & mission consistently and diligently, a scalable but realizable business model, and its appeal to capital markets.
- We grow with you. Oriel believes in a mutually long-term committed collaborative relationship with your company. You are the Commander-and-Chief to steer your business to higher grounds. In order to stay on course of your journey of growth, you can tap on the resourcefulness of Oriel’s team of experienced professionals for innovative yet pragmatic ideas to address the rapidly changing and demanding challenges at every stage of your corporate development. We grow together. Have a pleasant journey!
- Professional, timely guidance. Oriel’s team of professionals possessed many years of experience in international business ventures, and are highly resourceful and responsive to rapidly changing business dynamics. Just give us a call, and our team shall be there to work alongside with you to meet the various business challenges.
- A team approach. Each Oriel consultant who is your primary contact is backed by a team of industry professionals with many years in experience in strategic planning, corporate restructuring, deal origination, transaction management, banking and finance working together seamlessly to provide you with most responsive, timely, and pragmatic solutions to achieve your business goals.
Oriel is committed to our course of building SME businesses today into business leaders of tomorrow. Our long-term commitment is demonstrated from providing business support and guidance at every phase of your business journey: Incubation & Start-up Phase, Growth Phase, Internationalisation Phase, and Cruising/IPO or Post-IPO Phase.
- Rain or shine... Businesses have their ups and downs. Everyone rally around successful ones but shun away from those that tripped and fell. We pride ourselves in offering the much needed helping hand to deserving SMEs during difficult times, and nurse them back to on track with our rapid response programs which are customized to address the most challenging and unimaginable situations.
- Oriel grows with you. As your business grows, your needs change. Oriel is there for you at each phase of your journey of growth in this ever changing and competitive business environment. Your business success is Oriel’s growth story.
- Knowledge and experience. Oriel has established numerous “collaborative partnerships” with SMEs in Asia for over 14 years. We have accumulated a wealth of in-depth understanding of Asian corporate challenges, and have painstakingly overcome these challenges alongside our clients whom have grown with us over the years. Leveraging on this reservoir of experience will shorten your learning curve which translates into significant savings in time and costs associated to making the wrong moves.
Tailor-made & Pragmatic Solutions
Oriel knows that creativity, agility and flexibility are critical to ensure today's business success. Our team of professionals will provide you with tailored-made programs structured along the following key areas so as to enable your company to scale greater heights:
- Capital: Many SMEs are not able to secure funding from capital providers (banks or investors) because of mismatch of expectations between the SMEs and the capital providers. Oriel provides the vital bridge by working alongside with you to formulate innovative financing strategy and programs which are attractive to capital providers.
- Connections: Leveraging on Oriel’s more than 14 years wealth of Asian business consulting experience, you can open new channels of revenue growth by tapping on Oriel’s international network of associates. Our international associates develop customized market access programs to enable you to develop a presence in your desired overseas markets.
- Capabilities: Ability to deliver your business growth objectives consistently, diligently and timely is very critical to ensure continued support from capital providers to provide the necessary capital to pursue business growth initiatives. Oriel provides a platform where SMEs can seek guidance on matters relating to acquisition, development and management of the necessary human capital, strategic planning, branding, sales and marketing, and corporate ventures (mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures, licensing, franchising, etc).